Our Core Beliefs & Values
At Pineland Learning Center, we believe:
- In enrolling families, not just students.
- In fostering a culture of collaboration, trust, and shared responsibility.
- That all behavior, no matter how challenging, can be changed.
- In knowing and understanding our students.
- In having all eyes, all ears, on all students at all times.
- In removing barriers to success.
- In empowering students and building their confidence.
- That teaching to the whole child is critical for success.
- In being flexible by adapting to changing needs.
- That every problem has a solution.
We believe that our staff will:
- Put students first.
- Model appropriate behavior.
- Provide students with a well-rounded educational experience.
- Cultivate an environment denoted by mutual respect.
- Consider each student’s individual strengths and needs.
- Be lifelong learners, committed to professional growth and development.
We believe that our students will:
- Thrive in a safe, structured environment.
- Learn and grow despite any challenges or difficulties.
- Be accountable for their behavior.
- Develop problem solving, coping, and conflict resolution skills.
- Become empowered to advocate for themselves
- Understand how to build lasting relationships and connections.